Stay constantly connected to your health. Access to health data for patients and their care teams increases the ease of patient-clinician engagement a crucial factor in positive health outcomes.
At AURA Health Solutions we recognize the need for a versatile all-inclusive approach to chronic care
6 in 10 adults in the US live with at least one chronic disease such as heart disease, cancer, stroke, or diabetes.
More alarming is that 4 in 10 adults in US live with two or more chronic diseases and is not just a risk factor pertaining to the elderly
In 2018, 6.5 million American above the age the of 20 were estimated to be at the risk of heart failure
UNICA - Your personalized care manager
With UNICA on your side
- Reduce patient hospital admissions and readmissions with remote long-term care.
- Access health data with ease on a user a user-friendly platform.
- Optimized care drives clinician revenues through Medicare reimbursements.
- Receive support for nearly all chronic diseases, with support for orthopedic and lung-related diseases coming soon
Effortless Onboarding of Patients on UNICA
- Our HIPAA-compliant apps are specifically tailored to patient (Unica-Health) and clinical staff (Unica-Team) needs with connectivity and support across all devices.
- Just enter the patient name, phone number, basic data and your patients are connected with UNICA.
- We will ship either a blood pressure monitor and/or weight scale and/or pulse oximeter to all your patients enrolled in our program and assist them with onboarding.
- Connected care allows for daily tracking by clinical care providers increasing patient adherence to monitoring programs.
- Routine reminders to patients via text messages and phone calls integrating interactions with the clinical nurse and patient’s family ensure patient compliance.
- Increased clinician-patient engagement and collaboration.
- Readmission rate reduced by 40%.
- Better patient outcomes result in increased patient satisfaction.
- Reduced workload on clinical staff.
- Automated collection and reporting of data for CMS’ mandatory HCAHPS Survey.
- Earn up to $180 per patient per month providing Remote Patient Monitoring with UNICA
- Automatic tracking and documentation for CPT 99453, 99454, 99457, 99458, 99091, 99490.
- Smart alerts for missed and out of range vital measurements.
- Over 90% of patients stay engaged with UNICA over a long period of time.
- Customized health checkup questions reduce clinician workload.
- Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and many commercials support Remote Patient Monitoring
Data to help you make better decisions
Drive operational improvements, clinical outcomes and better financial performance based on real-time data
Our technology and clinical expertise provide greater access to a wide range of physical and mental healthcare services; empower people with insights that inspire and accelerate better health decisions; and foster clinical collaboration that leads to higher quality of care
Prioritize Care and Increase Revenue with AURA’s Chronic Care Management Solutions
Access up-to-date patient generated health data
Set limits and triggers based on individual patient health patterns
Receive alerts when patient vitals cross set parameters
Monitor trends on abnormalities with AI driven insights, projections, and graphs
Use built in text, audio and video calling options to verify and collect more information from patient on persistent fluctuations that exceed or drop below the expected levels
Collaborate with care teams on connected devices to share and review patient data
Combine human expertise and smart AI tools to determine the right response based on accurate examination and interpretation
Increase compliance with regular reminders and tips on exercise, nutrition and medication
Automate your payment processes and focus the time saved on improving care for chronic patients