With the growing use of innovative technologies in the healthcare sector, the global telemedicine market value is set to increase substantially. The concept of telehealth and telemedicine is gaining traction widely among medical professionals and patients.
Here’s our new infographic on the telehealth market, go through the infographic and gain more details on the global telehealth market,
The remote delivery of healthcare services, such as tests and consultations, over the telecommunications infrastructure is known as telehealth or telemedicine. Healthcare professionals can evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with telemedicine without having to see them in person.
- The global telehealth market size is projected to be worth around USD 224.8 billion by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 18.8%.
- The size of the worldwide telehealth market is anticipated to reach USD 787.4 billion by 2028, showing a CAGR of 36.5 % over the projected period.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR between 2022 and 2028.
- Patient Monitoring
- Medical Education
By Mode of Delivery
- Cloud Based
- On Premises
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Scope of the Telehealth Market
- Market Size – USD 224.8 Billion by 2030
- Growth Rate – CAGR of 18.8% From 2021 to 2030
- Largest Market – North America
- Fastest Growing Market – Asia Pacific
Ready to start transforming your virtual care experience? For more information, visit www.aurahs.com